CVA NationStates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Pusheeni
Pusheeni

Pusheeni is now ignoring "drama" Empty Pusheeni is now ignoring "drama"

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:30 pm
Hey guys, I've decided that I didn't really want to do the role play anymore. That's mostly because I lost interest, and when I went on Nation States, Pusheeni no longer existed on it. Pusheeni is still there, but it's just living it's own life and is ignoring drama with the other nations. You can't interact with Pusheeni anymore, because I stopped role playing.... kinda. I will still give you information on how the Pusheens have been.... once in a while. Just know that I wont completely disappear.....

-The leader of Pusheeni
QusciylaElthurya
QusciylaElthurya
Location : Usually on a couch with fuzzy blankets and my dog and Harry Potter and my dog and Lord of the Rings and my dog and chamomile tea and my dog and Pathfinder stuff and my dog and my laptop and did I mention my dog?

Pusheeni is now ignoring "drama" Empty Elthurya Offers Condolences

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:38 pm
Queen Wilhelmina offers her sincerest condolences to the leaders of Pusheeni, and hopes to hear from them again soon.
Duckri/Kantonia
Duckri/Kantonia
Location : Lying in a sunny meadow and frolicking with the ducks.

Pusheeni is now ignoring "drama" Empty Goodbye Pusheeni

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:46 pm
The Kingdom of Duckri would like to acknowledge the disappearance of Pusheeni. The High Priest of Duckri sends its best wishes to the Pusheens, and hopes that they will be successful in the future.
Sponsored content

Pusheeni is now ignoring "drama" Empty Re: Pusheeni is now ignoring "drama"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum