CVA NationStates
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Celestiaran/Nebulatic
Celestiaran/Nebulatic

Celestiaran Peace Pact Empty Celestiaran Peace Pact

Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:52 pm
SIGNEES FROM INCEPTION- Celestiaran, Nebulatic Sovreignity

A pact for peace and lack of war between its intendend signers, Duckri, Beeorian, Chrislantia, and Elthurya.

The Pact also considers war against the dictatorship of Lucyira and Kings Of Trump.
Lucy

Celestiaran Peace Pact Empty Peace pact

Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:53 pm
Lucyicra agrees to this. Everyone keeps trying to kill me so now that will end
Duckri/Kantonia
Duckri/Kantonia
Location : Lying in a sunny meadow and frolicking with the ducks.

Celestiaran Peace Pact Empty Re: Celestiaran Peace Pact

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:49 pm
Lucy you do realize you aren't on the inetended signers list and this group is against your nation
Duckri/Kantonia
Duckri/Kantonia
Location : Lying in a sunny meadow and frolicking with the ducks.

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:49 pm
Duckri would also like to sign the pact
Lucy

Celestiaran Peace Pact Empty Dragons be here

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:52 pm
So I was just on Nation States and I encountered an issue that was called dragons be here. One of the options was to use genetic research to make Dragons. I chose that option. Now Lucyicra has DRAGONS. so if you think you can make a peace pact against me, THINK AGAIN.
QusciylaElthurya
QusciylaElthurya
Location : Usually on a couch with fuzzy blankets and my dog and Harry Potter and my dog and Lord of the Rings and my dog and chamomile tea and my dog and Pathfinder stuff and my dog and my laptop and did I mention my dog?

Celestiaran Peace Pact Empty Elthurya Agrees

Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:57 pm
Queen Wilhemina of Elthurya, the Cabinet of Advisors, the Head Council, the Minister of Affairs, the Economic Advisory, and the Board of Desalunes, agree to this treaty, although in the Minister's words, "War is bad."
QusciylaElthurya
QusciylaElthurya
Location : Usually on a couch with fuzzy blankets and my dog and Harry Potter and my dog and Lord of the Rings and my dog and chamomile tea and my dog and Pathfinder stuff and my dog and my laptop and did I mention my dog?

Celestiaran Peace Pact Empty Direct Message from Queen Wilhelmina of Elthurya to the Council of Celestiran

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:22 pm
To the Council of Celestiran --
I, the Queen of Elthurya, would, in light of the recent Treaty between our Nations, like to Protest the War which you are suggesting against Lucyria. I am a peaceful Woman, and we are a peaceful Nation, as you may have noticed. In the War of Celestiran and Qusciyla, I refrained from actually engaging in War, instead Financially Supporting the Nations which opposed Qusciyla.
As such, I would like to be Dis-included from the Military-Minded aspects of this Treaty.
Regards and Fondest Wishes,
Queen Wilhelmina
Celestiaran/Nebulatic
Celestiaran/Nebulatic

Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:25 pm
Head Council Member, Braxton:

We feel the need for war. The innocent Citizens of Lucyicra are being forced into
One Religon due to it's Archaic Government. You may leave the Millitary of the Celestiaran Pact,
though we do regret it. NO CONSQUENCES WILL BEFALL YOU.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum